Free University of Bozen- Bolzano Foundation
The Fondazione Libera Università di Bolzano, Italy, is a non-profit body of the Libera Università di Bolzano. Its goal is to raise funds for the acquisition of goods and services for the Free University of Bolzano-Bozen and to promote activities in support of teaching and research in science and technology. In particular, it performs the following activities:
- promoting initiatives and activities of students and teachers;
- supporting and managing scientific, cultural and educational activities, including funding of teaching convention or allocation of contributions and grants to researchers studying or graduates for research and training;
- supporting or implementing projects consistent with the purposes of the Fondazione;
- fund raising from private and public organizations according to the objectives of the Fondazione;
- participating in or promoting the establishment of consortia and associations that share the same objectives.
The Foundation participates to EMSE as member of the Task Force.