Students are accepted in the program regardless of sex, age, or nationality.However, there are differences between European (EU) and Non-European (NON-EU) candidates for the application process:
- EU: are applicants who are residents of countries within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area / European Free TradeAssociation (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway)
- NON-EU: are all the applicants not in EU category.
In order to be considered for the selection all students must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Respect the application deadline
- Provide proof of proficiency in English language. TOEFL (>=550 (paper based), >=213 (computer-based), or >=78 (internet-based)), IELTS (>=6.0) or equivalent certificates.
- For more information regarding “Equivalent certificates”, applicants may refer the following conversion table contributed by Language Centre of UNIBZ
- Applicants from a country that belongs to the Commonwealth of Nations or where English has the recognized status of “Official language” are not required to submit English language certificate.
- However, the consortium can request a further personal interview to assess the student's English level.
- Have been awarded a BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or degrees with equivalent skills in the three areas (Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering)
- Provide a certificate of the subjects taken during their degrees, along with the marks obtained and the number of hours/credits devoted to each subject (Transcript of records).
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Language skills
- Type of entrance qualification
- Academic records
- Work experience and professional qualifications
- Motivation and willingness