This is an old revision of the document!
Students are accepted in the program regardless of sex, age, or nationality.However, there are differences between European (EU) and Non-European (NON-EU) candidates for the application process:
- EU: are applicants who are residents of countries within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area / European Free TradeAssociation (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway)
- NON-EU: are all the applicants not in EU category.
To be eligible to apply for EMSE students must satisfy both the following conditions:
- Respect the application deadline.
- Have been awarded a BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or degrees with equivalent skills in the three areas (Software Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering).
- Provide proof of proficiency in English language proved by TOEFL with at least 550 (paper based), 213(computer based), 81 (internet-based), IELTS at grade minimum 6.0 or equivalent certificate. An English proficiency certificate is not required in case of native speakers who come from countries where English is an official language. The consortium can request a further personal interview to assess the student's English level.
- Provide a certificate of the subjects taken during their degrees, along with the marks obtained and the number of hours/credits devoted to each subject (Transcript of records).
Students will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Language skills
- Type of entrance qualification
- Academic records
- Work experience and professional qualifications
- Motivation and willingness